Get ahead in life. Bag a Scholarship from AllCity.
Goodness lies in giving back to the world. This is our way of giving back to the world. We are happy to pay out an annual scholarship to deserving students.
Call for Inquiry
Send An Email
AllCity Systems Scholarship Program
AllCity is one of the premier Public Adjusting companies in the USA. We are dedicated to helping property owners get the best insurance claim support in the industry. As a business that is innovative and progressive, we find it imperative to help future generations do better and add to the innovation and progress pool. Our annual scholarship aims at working to this effect
Where does our Scholarship Help?
Our scholarship isn’t restricted to a particular school or educational institution. It’s an open scholarship worth 1,000 USD that any student studying in any educational institution within the USA,UK,AUS,CAN. Applications are open.
All you need to do is follow a couple of simple instructions to submit your application.
No Fancy Criteria
It’s nothing you can’t crack. All we need from you is a great essay on a topic of our choice.
Entry is FREE
Yes, you can apply for FREE. So, there’s no reason why you should not be applying.
Who Is Eligible for a AllCity Scholarship?
As we said before, any student who is currently studying in any program with any educational institution in the USA,UK,AUS,CAN is eligible to apply.
- In case of high school students, parents’ or legal guardians’ written consent is mandatory.
- One Individual can only apply once.
- Application evaluation is carried as AllCity discretion.
- Funds can be used for educational purposes ONLY.
How To Apply?
If our scholarship interests you, all you need to do is send in your essay of minimum 1200 words on the topic “Why are Public Adjusters needed in the Insurance Economy?”
When you send it to us, please make sure that that it is accompanied by:
- The applicant’s name and email address in the header
- Full name, phone number (mobile/fixed line), postal address
- School/college/university’s name
- Program that the applicant is pursuing
Things to remember when you write the essay:
- Minimum 1200 words
- Should be in Word/Wordpad format
- The content should be original.
- Essays containing any plagiarism or duplicate content will be disqualified.
- Selections will be made on the basis of the strength of the essay.
- Overall candidature will also be a factor.
All applications must reach us no later than July 31, 2022.
Our Scholarship Committee will review your application and announce the winner in the month of January 2023, on a date which we shall announce post the receipt of all applications. The name of the lucky winner will be displayed and lauded on our website. So, please do check.