October 21, 2021
What is Commercial Deep Cleaning Services and Why is it Important?
What Does Commercial Deep Cleaning Consist of?
Indeed, every office cleaning services is different but usual commercial deep cleaning cleaning consist of the following:
- First, high dusting of all vents, aircon machines, ledges and light fixtures.
- Second, vacuuming all blinds, drapes, windowsills, tracks, etc.
- After, dusting all walls and cleaning all light switches.
- As well as dusting all doors and cleaning all door knobs.
- Then, dusting all baseboards.
- Moreover, moving all furniture and thoroughly vacuuming all carpets and scrubbing all floors, is equally important.
- Also, dusting and wiping down all surfaced, including emptied out employees’ desks.
- Furthermore, cleaning and sanitizing all computer keyboards and screens.
- And cleaning all kitchen cabinets, appliances, refrigerator, etc.
- Cleaning all restroom walls, toilets, urinals, sinks, is most important.
- As well as a machine scrubbing of restroom floors. This will help eliminate urine smell.
- Redoing the caulk around the toilets and sinks.
- Cleaning window and window ledges.
- High Ceiling Dusting (Especially if you have a warehouse)
- Strip and Wax
What to Expect from Commercial Deep Cleaning with Disinfectants?
High Touch Point Disinfecting Includes Disinfecting the Following:
- First, conference tables, cubicle desks, cubicle ledges, shelves, cubicles, conference rooms, phone rooms, file cabinet handles and common areas
- Second, front desk and waiting areas.
- Also, kitchen tables, kitchen surface spaces, and chairs.
- As well as phones, keyboards and computer mice on all desks.
- Door handles, conference room door handles, restroom door handles and stall door handles
- Indeed, stair rails
- And finally, refrigerators, drink fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffee makers, kitchen faucet, paper towel holders, etc.
Electrostatic Disinfecting Services
Some commercial cleaning companies offer increased cleaning technology services for an additional fee using an electrostatic sprayer. To illustrate, this process consists of spraying an electrostatic-charged disinfecting mist onto all surfaces and objects in the facility. The spray contains positively charged particles that are able to aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects. As a result, the particles in the spray are positively charged, so they cling to and coat any surface, including walls, light fixtures, etc.
How Do I Know if My Commercial Cleaning Services Truly Practices Deep Cleaning?
The best way to answer this question is by asking your commercial deep cleaning company for a detailed list of what they do. In addition, you should make sure it includes everything you need and also require a checklist that gets filled out during the process.
This should list each area to be cleaned and what actions will be taken in each area.
Deep cleaning and disinfecting depend on these key factors:
First, the chemicals that are used, including disinfectants
Ask what cleaning products they’re using. As we mentioned before, EPA guidelines require disinfection agents to kill 99.9999% of germs to be approved. With this in mind, remember the disinfectant dwell time. If the disinfectant is applied and wiped off before dwell time has expired, then it will not do its job effectively
Second, the equipment used to apply them
The equipment your commercial cleaning company uses and the training the cleaners have had will make a big difference. Therefore, the deep cleaning company you hire should have trained service providers on industry best practices. Including EPA and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards for safety and compliance.
As well as the proper techniques used by the cleaning crew
Moreover, specifically, you should ask these questions:
- First, what type of disinfecting and sanitation agents are you using?
- Second, what is your application method?
- Last but certainly not least, is your cleaning crew trained or certified on best practices?
Best way to beat the insurance company is to hire AllCity Adjusting
At AllCity Adjusting we help residential and commercial clients alike get the claims support they need. Moreover, we have over 50 years of combined experience helping get our clients the max settlement time and time again. If your claim has been low balled or denied entirely we can help increase your maximum settlement. Call us today for a FREE consultation. Experience the AllCity difference.
Real Support When You Need It!
Water Damage Cleanup Tips and Tricks Water damage can wreak havoc on homes and businesses, requiring everything from new drywall and furnishings to completely new structures. Suppose your home or commercial property has suffered water damage. In that case, you will...
Residential Water Damage Restoration Water intrusion can be incredibly destructive to your residential property. Over time, excess moisture can cause serious issues within an indoor environment. So without proper water extraction, decontamination and drying, numerous...
What Is the Water Extraction Process? Water can wreak havoc on your home or business's property. For this reason, immediate water extraction is absolutely crucial after suffering water or flood damage. In fact, water extraction is a must-have process to prevent...
Drying Water Damage Water can wreak havoc on your home or business, so it's hard not to panic when a pipe bursts or a drain backs up. There are more than a few steps to take care of the water damage restoration process. However, drying water damage is probably one of...
Water Restoration Water intrusion can be incredibly destructive regardless of the type of structure. Be it residential or commercial. Over time, excess moisture can cause serious issues within an indoor environment. So without proper water extraction, decontamination...
Commercial Water Damage Commercial water damage is one of the most common types of commercial insurance claims. Moreover, you can never predict how water damage is going to strike your business. For example, it can happen because of a burst pipe, a flood, or snowmelt....
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Don't Wait - Get More
Get a free 1 hour consultation on your next call. So call today and challenge the insurance company narrative on your policy claim. We can help you with all your public adjuster claims support. Let us help you get more.
Join Our Newsletter
Do you want to learn more about public adjusting. In this newsletter we create helpful tips and hints and you will receive notifications when we post new articles.
Follow us on the following social networks.