June 11, 2021
Learn Everything About The Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Process
First and foremost, commercial fire damage restoration process is very complicated. Secondly, A fire could be devastating to a business regardless of its size or type. Thirdly, A fire can threaten the livelihood of your business, even if it’s a small one. For this reason, it is extremely important to find a commercial fire damage restoration process expert, like Allcity public adjusters. Allcity Adjusting can help you with all your claims needs. More importantly, for the purposes of this article, we will walk you through the commercial fire damage restoration process. In short, here is how we approach a commercial fire loss claim.
What Does Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Entail?
Seeing your business threatened by a fire is a very traumatic experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support to minimize business interruptions.
Good Commercial Fire Restoration Expert, like Allcity Adjusting, Takes Care of the Following:
- Commercial fire damage restoration adjusters inspect the structural integrity of the building for safety.
- Additionally, an expert inspect the source to determine the type of fire that occurred.
- Fire damage restoration professionals equally evaluate all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts. They must identify areas that may need water damage restoration.
- Professionals also have to remediate water damage if there is any.
- They should also evaluate sensitive materials damaged by smoke and soot particles.
- Fire damage restoration experts also know to remove affected contents from the building.
- For your part, you must collect immediate items you may need to run your business remotely
- It is also extremely important for the restoration process that you remove, store, and clean sensitive files and data storage devices.
- Likewise, salvaging product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery is equally important.
- Your commercial restoration company will help package out the remaining contents for cleaning and storing.
Smoke Damage That Could Affect Your Business Include:
- After a commercial fire, ash and smoke can continue to damage and corrode materials left behind.
- Likewise, if smoke and soot residue remain on surfaces for too long they can continue to cause problems.
- In a span of minutes, discoloration can happen to walls, commercial equipment, surfaces, and other areas.
- In addition, smoke etches glass and tarnishes metal quickly.
Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Approach:
- Firstly, commercial fire damage restoration professionals must remove damaged components deemed unsafe. This includes building materials and damaged electronics.
- Secondly, it is critical that professionals remove floor coverings to prevent soot, dust, and harmful contamination from settling on the floor.
- Thirdly, fire damage restoration professionals evaluate structural framing. They evaluate subflooring and support beams, to ensure the structure remains strong.
- They also remove odor and contamination caused by smoke and soot from the fire.
- Fifthly, professionals remove the HVAC system to repair or replace it. This is to restore fresh air to the property.
Don’t Try to Do It Yourself
Smoke continues to destroy your structure and its contents even after the fire is out. Smoke that coats or penetrates surfaces affects the chemical composition of fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings, and even tiles. The residue left behind after a fire is hazardous and can cause health problems if not managed correctly and thoroughly. Do not attempt to clean up your commercial property on your own. You may cause more damage. Only experts with the right training and tools can assure the job is properly done.
Best way to beat the insurance company is to hire AllCity Adjusting
At AllCity Adjusting we help residential and commercial clients alike get the claims support they need. Moreover, we have over 50 years of combined experience helping get our clients the max settlement time and time again. If your claim has been low balled or denied entirely we can help increase your maximum settlement. Call us today for a FREE consultation. Experience the AllCity difference.
Real Support When You Need It!
How and When to File Condominium Insurance Claims You are probably hoping never to file a condominium insurance claim. However, accidents and disasters happen. So in those cases, a policy that will cover your condominium for unexpected loss is invaluable. To...
Home Insurance and Vandalism Insurance Claim — Here’s what to Know Does your homeowners insurance protects you? Many insurance policies protect homes from fire damage, wind and hail. Surprisingly, most home owners insurance policies cover vandalism? However, some...
What is an Insurance Adhesion Contract? An adhesion contract is an agreement between two parties. With this in mind, the particularity of an adhesion contract is that the party with superior bargaining power drafts the terms and conditions. Meanwhile, the other...
What Is Business Owner’s Policy Insurance (a.k.a Insurance BOP)? A business owner policy is also known as BOP insurance. It combines various insurance coverages with additional protection into one convenient package. Indeed, this type of coverage usually fuses...
rental property isnurance claimIn the event of a fire, you will need to file a rental property insurance claim as soon as possible. Understanding the claims process will help you save a lot of time and hassle. However, filing a rental property insurance claim is not...
Commercial Insurance Claim: Learn How To File It When your small business experiences a loss, damage, accident, crime or liability, you as the owner, need for filing a commercial insurance claim. This way, you’ll receive the help you need to cover any financial...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Don't Wait - Get More
Get a free 1 hour consultation on your next call. So call today and challenge the insurance company narrative on your policy claim. We can help you with all your public adjuster claims support. Let us help you get more.
Join Our Newsletter
Do you want to learn more about public adjusting. In this newsletter we create helpful tips and hints and you will receive notifications when we post new articles.
Follow us on the following social networks.