Have you suffered a major loss? House fire? Tornado? Burst Pipe? If so, you are in need of a professional licensed public adjuster. Fortunately, you are in the right place. AllCity Adjusting is here for you. Don’t Settle, Get More! Call us today (844) 692-3587.
Insurance Adjuster, Independent Adjuster, Public Adjuster…
What’s the Difference?
- Insurance adjuster. An insurance adjuster works directly for the insurance company. Their main focus is the insurance company’s bottom line and that bottom line is to save money. Unfortunately, that means they pay out the least amount of money possible for each claim.
- Independent adjuster. An independent adjuster is a third party adjuster. Usually self-employed, independent adjusters are hired by the insurance company. They perform inspections and write estimates on behalf of the insurance company. Similar to insurance adjusters, an independent adjuster’s main focus is the insurance company’s bottom line. Again, their bottom line is to pay out the least amount of money per claim. Ultimately, this means less money in your pocket.
- Public adjuster– A public adjuster is a licensed insurance professional that advocates for the insured. They are not affiliated with the insurance company at all. In fact, many insurance specialists refer to PA’s as the insurance company’s worst nightmare. They are hired by you. They advocate for you! Again, their main focus is YOU. In fact, their bottom line is to get you the maximum settlement for your loss.
Why Should I Hire a PA?
Of course, there are an unlimited number of benefits of hiring a public adjuster. However, there are a few reasons that really stand out. Here, we have outlined them for you.
- They’ve got your back. A public adjuster can legally represent you and your rights during the claim process. Therefore, you don’t have to be bullied by your insurance company. Remember, the insurance company has an entire team of professionals helping them process your claim. You should be allowed the same advantage! With a PA on your side, YOU will have the upper-hand.
- Knowledge of the Industry. Public adjusters have extensive knowledge in construction and insurance. Undoubtedly, a “deadly” combination when going up against the insurance company. They know all of the DO’s and DON’Ts of filing a claim. Similarly, they know what say and how to say it.
- Insurance policy translation. Insurance policies are designed to be difficult to read. Fortunately, your Public Adjuster is highly trained in interpreting these policies. Their knowledge and expertise allows them to read through your policy with ease. As a result, this helps determine what you are and are not covered for.
- Unlimited resources. PA’s have unlimited access to vendors and contractors. Therefore, they can obtain any kind of estimate needed to help prove your loss and justify the cost of repairs.
Best of All
- NO out of pocket cost! A PA’s fee is paid from a percentage of your settlement payout. That means they don’t get paid until you do. Notably, it has been studied and proven that homeowners who hired a PA received higher settlements than those who did not. A PA is hired by YOU, works for YOU and gets paid by YOU.
- PEACE OF MIND! This is by far the most invaluable benefit to hiring a public adjuster. You can’t put a price on peace of mind. This is especially true during times of great stress. Losing your home can be one of the most trying and stressful moments in your life. Fortunately, when you hire a public adjuster they help carry that load.
What Can I Expect From an AllCity Public Adjuster?
Our team of adjusters and insurance specialists are dedicated to you. In addition to having an extensive background in construction, we also have 50 years of combined experience adjusting insurance claims. Therefore, we have a huge advantage when negotiating with the insurance companies. Ultimately, it is our standard and our mission to see that you are fully indemnified for your loss. We stop at nothing to ensure that you get the maximum settlement. At AllCity Adjusting you’re more than a claim number. Whether you’re a single mother of three working two jobs, or a public school teacher struggling to teach from home, or maybe you’re a fireman working countless hours on end? We see YOU. We know how stressful this process is. How grueling it can be. Thankfully, we are here for you! Come experience the AllCity difference.
Don’t Settle, Get More.